Hello guys! If you're an avid Instagrammer and follow me on my IG account (@nailsbykarise) you would've known I have two new polis...

NCLA - Lightyears Ahead Swatch and Review

18:11 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys!

If you're an avid Instagrammer and follow me on my IG account (@nailsbykarise) you would've known I have two new polishes to add to the family! I got NCLA Lightyears Ahead andddddd Spaced out! These two totaled my stash to 70. Oooops!

Anyway, today I have a swatch of Lightyears Ahead!



This holographic is beyond crazy. It is a grey toned base with green, blue, purple and  red (did I name all??) shone under different lighting. Application was a breeze, the polish was not thick at all (plus point) and two coats does a good coverage. 


Swatches are two coats, no topcoat.



This polish I did not regret getting at all! A super love now <3 I find that this shade of holographic is somehow more feminine and elegant in a sense. LOL, what do you guys think?




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: