This is one gorgeous, pretty, blue, green, teal and purple glitter with a jelly-like base and tiny micro glitters. The first la...

China Glaze - Water You Waiting For Swatch and Review

23:05 Karise 0 Comments


 This is one gorgeous, pretty, blue, green, teal and purple glitter with a jelly-like base and tiny micro glitters.


The first layer was rather hard for me as the polish was a little more on the watery side. I'm not sure if it's just this bottle or it's the same for all others. Anyway, swatches are in two coats with Glisten & Glow's HK Girl topcoat. I would've gone for a third coat  for better coverage, but two was okay for me.



Look at my ring finger in the picture above! *drools* The glitter is uhhhhmazingly sparkly irl then captured in camera. It's just one awesome bomb of bling on my nails! Plus, the blue-teal colour is so me and I just love love love this polish!









Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: