Hello guys! I have for you today an interesting nail art (: A stamping decal using topcoat and nail polishes! I followed Meliney's YouT...

Stamp decal

21:59 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys! I have for you today an interesting nail art (: A stamping decal using topcoat and nail polishes! I followed Meliney's YouTube tutorial and made this decal using BPS plate QA66 . Here's the finished product:


I used Sally Hansen - Bubblegum Pink, Sally Hansen - Dive In and Sinful Colors - Verbena to color the triangles in the decal. And for the base color, I used NCLA - Lightyears Ahead a very beautiful light grey holographic polish (swatched here


To match the colored triangles from the decal, I simply used striping brush and drew lines across the nail with the three different colors. I quite like how this turned out :)












Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: