Hey guys! It's been a hectic week for me as I have many activities going on in my Co-Curriculum Activity (CCA). Anyway, I got Cirque Co...

Cirque Colors - Fascination Street Swatch and Review

10:43 Karise 0 Comments

Hey guys! It's been a hectic week for me as I have many activities going on in my Co-Curriculum Activity (CCA). Anyway, I got Cirque Colors at a discounted price from Luxola and I chose this polish, Fascination Street. 

I have never liked purple in any way, like wearing it on it's own. However, this little bottle has officially changed my perspective on purple, as well as dark polishes. Fascination Street is a dark purple holographic nail polish, that has great formula and easy application. It is also very opaque, and swatches below are in two coats. 

Surprisingly, Fascination Street dries to a matte finish. It is really interesting as you would never have thought a holographic polish to be in that finish, right? Anyway, I loved this color so much I just had to paint all ten fingers with it!




Look at the macro shot above *swoons*  




Has Fascination Street fascinated you? It certainly did to me!





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: