HALUUUU, today I took the chance and do a mani using holographic polishes plus black acrylic paint. The polishes used are the two new NCLA a...

3D Optical Illusion?!

18:15 Karise 0 Comments

HALUUUU, today I took the chance and do a mani using holographic polishes plus black acrylic paint. The polishes used are the two new NCLA and F.U.N. Lacquer's Ariel from the Princess Collection (I reviewed and swatched it here)



So for today's manicure, it was learnt from one of my fav YouTubers, JauntyJuli! She's so talented~ So I have been dying to try her 3D optical illusion nail art and finally I can do it today!

I managed to finish it and I am sure I will be doing this sometime soon! I think that it turned out okay, but like I said, I think I can improve on it soon! Nonetheless, it turned out pretty pretty!










Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: