Hello ladies! Today I have for you my very first piCture pOlish swatch in the shade Serenity . I have seen so many swatches on instagra...

piCture pOlish - Serenity

18:16 Karise 0 Comments

Hello ladies!

Today I have for you my very first piCture pOlish swatch in the shade Serenity. I have seen so many swatches on instagram and that was what made me put Serenity on my wishlist (which my Mom got for me yay). 



Serenity is a bright teal green with stunning green-blue and purple shimmer and dark purple glitter. The formula was on the thicker side but easy to apply. However, I was a bit let down on the purple glitter pieces as I have to fish them out. 


Swatches are in two coats, with Glisten & Glow's HK Girl topcoat.




**UPDATE**

Hi guys, I have a quick update on the removal of piCture pOlish Serenity. It is sadly some bad news, and I was personally very dissapointed. After one or two day's wear of this polish, I removed them using the normal cotton pads and nail polish remover. It was very hard to remove. Hence I resorted to the traditional aluminium foil method and the polish came off.

However... the worst part was the stains.

As you can see it was pretty bad and I had to resort to the toothpaste method to remove it completely. The shade was such a stunner but this is the major downturn of Serenity.







Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: