Hello everyone~~  Tonight I have a gala dinner and I am in the organizing committee. Even though I'm not the guest, I still gave my...

Gala Dinner time machine themed nail art

11:41 Karise 0 Comments

Hello everyone~~ 

Tonight I have a gala dinner and I am in the organizing committee. Even though I'm not the guest, I still gave my nails a treat ^^ The theme of today's event is Time Machine, and hence the clock and the word "TIME" as shown below



Believe it or not, this is actually my first time doing glitter gradient!!! It turned out really well (mainly because I practiced once on my color wheel) and I am loving it! This totally matches my black dress which was silver accents to it (: 


I used these party fonts water decal from Jane's Tiny Things and placed them nicely on my thumbs. It looks really cute and they're a breeze to work with!


You must be wondering how I managed to draw the clock on my right hand. I used the same trick as before, putting top coat on a plastic sheet, draw on it and let it dry. After which I placed it on my nails and ta-da! 

Anyway, I am nervous yet excited for today's big event. I would be hosting (me an emcee?!) the event with my partner. I pray and hope that all goes well!! 





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: