Hello guys! Let me start off with this post by saying that I today's mani was inspired by sonailicious and in this particular picture: ...

Golden starry night half-moon mani

19:12 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys! Let me start off with this post by saying that I today's mani was inspired by sonailicious and in this particular picture: 


I liked the half moon mani with the dots, and so I tried to do it on my own! BUT FIRST, let me raveeeeeee about my new found love of Flormar's GL10 polish. It is this black base with AMAZING holographic glitters (ouhmaigawd). There's green, red, orange, blue and silver glitters that are such a BOMB! Just look at it below under direct sunlight!


I also used Sally Hansen's Golden-I as an accent!!



This is under artificial lighting (and so is the one below) 



And now, back to my mani :P I initially tried to recreate the entire look from sonailicious, but I found it too overwhelming, so I just did a simple half-moon mani as an accent and replaced the dots with small gold studs. I like how this whole look turned out (Y)


 *spamz picz*



I love love GL10 now hehehe. But the downside of it is that it's really thick even though this is the first time that I use it. But oh well, I still love it ^^





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: