Hello guys~ Today I have an inspired mani from @nailuminum on Instagram. I found this really cute and wanted to recreate it. However it...

B&W with colored circles

08:59 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys~

Today I have an inspired mani from @nailuminum on Instagram. I found this really cute and wanted to recreate it. However it was kinda hard as there were no tutorials so I had to try it out all by myself (which was challenging and fun)



And so alas, this is my recreation. I love the design and I am definitely going to try this out again!! I think the only mistake I made was using acrylic paint for the dots. It got a bit bumpy so yeah. And, I shoud've painted on the colors first instead of painting  black, then white then the color.




I will re-visit this design, so I shall update you guys when I do so! Hopefully by then I would improve (:





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: