Hi everyone! This is the second polish from Paws By Eddie  in the shade Cleo . If you're interested, please do read my previous post on...

Paws By Eddie - Cleo Swatch and Review

16:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hi everyone! This is the second polish from Paws By Eddie in the shade Cleo. If you're interested, please do read my previous post on Doctor With A Temper by Paws by Eddie and read about the first impressions of the packaging (: Again, the cute little kitty shows a small swatch at the center and is really something unique!

Cleo is a clear base glitter topper. It contains fine small square teal glitters, medium sized hexagon teal glitters which are holographic and something special - accent white glitters in the shapes of squares and hexagons. 

Below are bottle shots indoors and outdoors, take a lookie!


 (Under artificial lighting)


(Outdoors in shade)

Things to note:
  • All swatches of Cleo do not have any top coat
  • Green base is Paws By Eddie - Doctor With A Temper (Two coats with topcoat)
  • Ring finger is Cleo on it's own

Cleo is a glitter topper very easy to work with. It was not goopy or hard to apply at all as the formula was thin and made working with glitter easy too. I have to repeat again, the formula is to die for. I actually didn't have to dab at all, only when I wanted to place bigger glitter pieces at some places. Other than that, you could literally apply this glitter topper like you do with creme polish! No joke!

Now, the swatches  for coat number one~ Tbh, out of all the swatches I love this the most. One coat over Doctor With A Temper (DWAT) is all it really needs. The glitter was evenly nicely placed and I like this as compared to two/three coats (continue reading for coat two and three).


(One coat, under artificial lighting)

I love how the white accent glitter pieces make the whole manicure so soft and elegant *heart-shaped eyes*

(One coat, outdoors in shade)

And now, this is coat two. You see what I mean by one coat of Cleo is enough? Not that I don't like pack glitter, I do. Just that I feel more for one coat of Cleo LOL, I think it's just me :P Nonetheless, do take a moment to appreciate the glitters 

(Two coats, under artificial lighting)

(Two coats, outdoors in shade)

Now for three coats! After letting this coat dry, I touched the surface (no top coat) and was surprised that it was not very rough as compared to other glitter toppers which may leave some texture. There are close up shots below, let us all drool.

(Three coats, under artificial ligthing)

(Three coats, outdoors in shade)

(Three coats, under artificial ligthing)

(Three coats, outdoors in shade)

Paws By Eddie's nail polishes are vegan, 5-free and cruelty free. They also do ship internationally (yay)!!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: