Hi readers! It was been a little while since I last did a nail art right?? So today I am sharing with you a floral nail art pattern des...

Simple Floral Nail Art

21:30 Karise 0 Comments

Hi readers!

It was been a little while since I last did a nail art right?? So today I am sharing with you a floral nail art pattern design! It was been even longer since I did a floral manicure... probably since last year? IDK LOL :D

I used OPI - My Vampire is Buff as the base color and used a few acrylic paints for the roses. To make this manicure into something more interesting, I topped off the whole look with a matte topcoat (Essie - Matte About You). 


Do you like the traditional glossy topcoat or do you like this matte finish? I certainly have some feels for this matte look HEHEHE!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: