Hey there! I have the second installment of the Katy Perry Inspired Nail Art Series, THIS IS HOW WE DO! This song is Katy Perry's r...

#KatyPerryINAS - This Is How We Do

19:30 Karise 0 Comments

Hey there!

I have the second installment of the Katy Perry Inspired Nail Art Series, THIS IS HOW WE DO! This song is Katy Perry's recent new single off her album PRISM. Watch the video below:


The video is so cuteee right? Hehehe! Anyway, for today's INAS, the inspiration is these four cartoon characters that appear at the end of the video. Here's a picture that I did to show the characters ^^


And... I present to you my final This Is How We Do manicure look!


Ya know what guys? I have actually filmed on how to create this nail art BUT I have yet to find time and edit the video :( I have been superbly busy these few weeks with exams coming up and all! Fret not, I will definitely deliver this video to you! Just be patient and wait for my update of the video (:

------------------------------------------------------Update-----------------------------------------------------

I have finally done the video tutorial! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT GUYS, YOU KNOW WHAT IS EVEN MORE AWESOME??!! I tweeted my picture of my This Is How We Do nail art manicure on my twitter account @KarisePerry and and and.... two other Katy Cats RT me and then.... THE QUEEN MOM KATY PERRY RETWEETED OUR TWEETS!!!!!!!



Totally sapzzing!! I was so so happy and yeah I was so shocked!! This meant she SAW, FREAKING SAW MY NAILS! Okay I should stop fangirling since this is actually my nails only blog HAHA!





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: