Hello there! Today's theme is half moon mani! I didn't go for the the negative space designs. Instead, I twisted up a bit of th...

31DC2014: Half Moons

22:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

Today's theme is half moon mani! I didn't go for the the negative space designs. Instead, I twisted up a bit of the colors! I did a black and red half moon mani, and the difference is the finish!

Yes, I was experimenting with glossy and matte top coats to see if it works! And it turned out pretty cool too!


I painted a red base (Revlon - China Flower) and then applied a glossy top coat (G&G HK Girl). After that I used a paper reinforce sticker to create the half moon shape then painted black (a-England - Camelot) after letting it dry, I went over with a matte top coat (Essie - Matte About You).

I find that experimenting is really fun, but you got to be patient and make errors and learn from them! What do you think of this mani?





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: