Hello darlings! When it comes to a color, I can only think of my favorite color, BLUE! Next, I thought what reminds me of blue and thi...

#31DC2014: Inspired by a Color

14:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello darlings!

When it comes to a color, I can only think of my favorite color, BLUE! Next, I thought what reminds me of blue and things such as the sky and ocean came to mind. Then I scanned through my nail rack and China Glaze - Water You Waiting For caught my eye.

This polish is amazing, I've swatched it HERE. So I decided to do fishy scale-y nails! I painted on two coats of WYWF and then I drew on scallop patterns to resemble fish scales.


I left my accent finger free of design to show off WYWF's true beauty. I used white acrylic paint to draw on the patterns using Pure Color No.10 brush.




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: