Hello lovelies! Today is a two-in-one combined post for the 31 day challenge tag and my own Katy Perry Inspired nail art series. It is apt...

#31DC2014: Inspired by a Song (#KatyPerryINAS) Thinking of You

14:52 Karise 0 Comments

Hello lovelies!

Today is a two-in-one combined post for the 31 day challenge tag and my own Katy Perry Inspired nail art series. It is apt that I only chose Katy Perry's song for today's theme which is supposed to be inspired by a song.

The song by Katy Perry featured today is 'Thinking of You'. The lyrics to this song is really amazing and I fell in love with this song long time ago.

So, today's mani is rather simple design with hearts and cameo silhouette of a man and a woman. Here is what I came up with:


Ya know what you're expecting when I am doing my KatyPerryINAS tag right? That's right, a video tutorial! Watch it to find out how I did it!







Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: