Hello guys! Today's mani is inspired by fashion ! I can't say that I am very fashionable LOL because I don't even wear dres...

#31DC2014: Inspired by Fashion - Mom Jeans by Chloe T

17:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys!

Today's mani is inspired by fashion! I can't say that I am very fashionable LOL because I don't even wear dresses or skirts that often. But I do know how to appreciate fashion! Anyway, I came across this on Lookbook.nu and thought I would use it as an inspiration.


And so, I did a simple grey base and with black checkered design and for the accent, I created a denim feel with a black belt, following the picture above!




I do quite like how the denim effect turned out. I simply used a fan brush with a light blue, dark blue and white acrylic paint and swipe them horizontally and vertically.

I hope I did a not too bad fashion-inspired mani LOL!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: