Good evening readers! Today's pattern inspired mani is a paisley design! I've always wanted to attempt this but have not found th...

#31DC2014: Inspired by a Pattern - Paisley

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Good evening readers!
Today's pattern inspired mani is a paisley design! I've always wanted to attempt this but have not found the correct time to do it. Now the 31 Day challenge presented me with the chance and here it is!

Following Pack A Punch Polish's YouTube tutorial, I recreated this mani with the base of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls with black and white acrylic paint! I used a small brush and dotting tools for this nail art.


I do like this pattern very much as it seems delicate yet so sophisticated with the dots. What do you think of paisley, yay or nay?





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: