Well hello there pal!  Today's inspiration is based on a flag, and the first country flag that came to mind was the Union Jack! Fir...

#31DC2014: Inspired by a Flag - Union Jack

14:00 Karise 0 Comments

Well hello there pal! 

Today's inspiration is based on a flag, and the first country flag that came to mind was the Union Jack! First off, I have to share with you that I am a huge British Monarchy fan *blushes*. I just find the whole essence and history of Britain so amazing.

For today's mani, I followed one of CutePolish's YouTube tutorial and added an accent glitter. For base color, I used Sephora's Formula X - Omni. As for the accent glitter, I had one layer of Sinful Colors - Queen of Beauty and then a layer of Happy Hands - I Just Blue Myself. I love how the glitter came out!


Are you also a British fan? Hope you enjoyed this design~




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: