Today's theme is rather interesting! A mani inspired by artwork. I was scrolling through Society6 and came across this artwork which I...

#31DC2014: Inspired by Artwork

18:00 Karise 0 Comments

Today's theme is rather interesting! A mani inspired by artwork. I was scrolling through Society6 and came across this artwork which I find was really simple yet looks really chic!

(Source

I did some simple arrows going across two nails and followed the artwork above on my accent nail and then doing some free style verticle arrows on my baby finger.


For the base color I used OPI - My Vampire is Buff and I used small detailed brushes and black acrylic paint for the arrows. My letter 'S' is not really that nice LOL, I have to work on those curved lines using the brushes!

Oh well, I guess my fave part of this mani is the arrows across two nails! Love that effect, what do you think?




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: