Hi there, reader! Today's theme is to be inspired by a movie. I had a hard time deciding which movie to pick from. I finally sett...

#31DC2014: Inspired by a movie - Toys Story

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there, reader!

Today's theme is to be inspired by a movie. I had a hard time deciding which movie to pick from. I finally settled on Toy Story, a classic Disney cartoon movie! 


The main character of the mani is not Woody nor Buzz Lightyear, simply because I failed at one try of Buzz Lightyear's face. I then decided to go for a simpler cartoon, the aliens in Toy Story 2.


So, my final nail art looks like this! I also added in the iconic Toy Story logo to the mani.



As you might see, there are quite a number of flaws in this mani, nontheless, I feel that it turned out not bad and the aliens do look cute! What do you guys think?




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: