Hello hello! I'm squeezing in this mani before the clock strikes midnight! Have been really busy today and only managed to do some ...

#31DC2014: Stripes

21:56 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello!

I'm squeezing in this mani before the clock strikes midnight! Have been really busy today and only managed to do some nail art for this challenge after dinner. I present to you, plaid nails! I followed HannaahRoxNails YouTube tutorial and added a bit of twist on my accent nail with some simple stripes.


Unfortunately, there are some obvious bleeding of the white polish *grumpy face*. I should not have used NOPI top coat, ugh. A bad choice by me :(

Anyway, if there were no bleedings, I would have loved this design!

*Note to self, never use Nicole by OPI top coat on nail art






Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: