Hello again! Today's theme was an idea given by a friend. Animal prints may remind most people of leopard prints and such, but I am doi...

#31DC2014: Animal Print

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello again! Today's theme was an idea given by a friend. Animal prints may remind most people of leopard prints and such, but I am doing something different!

I did some cute dalmatian doggie prints with a cute little puppy as an accent design! 


Basically I drew the face of the doggy using black and white acrylic paint and added in some pink with Sinful Colors - Island Coral. For the dalmatian spots, I used a dotting tool and black polish and created irregular shapes like seen above.

I must say that drawing that little doggie took me quite a while as I was copying this picture I saw on Google.
(Source

I did some changes to the eyes though, but I still think it's cute hehe! Any doggie lovers here?



Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: