Hi there! Today I have for you a pretty cool nail art design that has been on my to-do list for a long time. And it is the one and only...

Black and White Smokey Nail Art

22:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there!

Today I have for you a pretty cool nail art design that has been on my to-do list for a long time. And it is the one and only cling wrap technique! I created this smokey design that I followed HannahRoxNails YouTube tutorial except that I had a base of white instead of black.

For this design I used Chloe and Bella's Black Out and White Out from the Basics Trio (reviewed here). Here I made a little collage of what my mani reminde me of. I love the abstract feeling to this nail look. Besides smoke, it also reminds me of black and white marble tops!

(Source 1 // 2)

When I was getting to school this morning, I realised that the train station flooring has black, white and grey marbling and thought it apt to do a little pose taken with my Nexus 5 camera (I'm astounded by the quality!)



I really do love this look and it is very very easy to do! It took me not more than an hour to do all ten nails, yes all TEN nails, because I love this mani very much HAHA!

What do you guys think?





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: