Well hello there! It's been a while, eh? Today I am sharing with you another collab I did with my fellow Nailies! Previously, we di...

Nailies' Fruity Collab

22:32 Karise 0 Comments

Well hello there!

It's been a while, eh? Today I am sharing with you another collab I did with my fellow Nailies! Previously, we did daisy inspired nail art and this month we decided to continue the collab with fruit-themed!

Sadly @ohdreenails could not take part in this month's collab, but it's okay cause there's many more chances!! Here is a collage of our looks, all so cute~

Top Row L-R : @beefette, @pobbynails, @pinkpixiepie, @celestialwish
Middle Row L-R : @nailmachine, @sushinails, @themanicuredmissy
Bottom Row L-R : @nailsbykarise, @twentysixnails, @manukamelts, @jelliclekat88

Here is a close up of my mani, I followed OhMyGoshPolish YouTube tutorial and it turned out pretty alright! I also added an accent striped design and am pretty proud of my lines! They've gotten better over time, yay!


I think the best part of this retro style bananas is that the design is not meant to be perfect! The somehow messy jagged outlines brings out the whole retro pop-art feel to it and I like it a lot, plus it's really cute! Don't you think?





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: