Well hi there reader! I am back with a mani that I think is one of my top faves!  I have been pondering what design I should do. S...

Pastel Candy Water Marble Nail Art

22:00 Karise 0 Comments

 Well hi there reader!

I am back with a mani that I think is one of my top faves! 

I have been pondering what design I should do. Something that can be done on both hands and is fast and easy, I thought for a really long time. 

I finally settled on a pastel candy coloured water marble design. I used my Barry Ms that Mom got from London! Here are the polishes that I used:

L-R; Strawberry I/C, Blue Moon, Berry I/C

Out of the three, I liked Berry I/C the most as it is rather pigmented for a psatel and it has a hint of dark tone to it. Blue moon is a pale baby blue with very subtle shimmers but not so subtle under the artificial lighting seen above! Lastly, Strawberry I/C has a rather difficult formula however the pink is so sweeeeet!

And now for the whole look~


I didn't want to do water marble on all my nails so I did on my thumb and my ring fingers. And the other nails I just pained plain colors used in the marble design.

I absolutely love this look because it is so so soft and really cute too! What do you guys think?





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: