Hello there! Firstly, my apologies for this short break. I was busy preparing for an event which I led with my committee. The event was...

Reason for Short Hiatus + Glitter Mani

21:24 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

Firstly, my apologies for this short break. I was busy preparing for an event which I led with my committee. The event was just yesterday and I had a good rest today.

Theme of the event was Under the Sea, and the girls' dress code was black dress + blue necklace. I went online to get this pretty sea-blue turquoise necklace and then took a loooooong time to decide which polishes to match it.

I finally settled on a base color of Sally Hansen - Dive In and then a layer of glitter from Lac Attack - Jewel of the Nile which I reviewed here.



However to my dissapointment, SH Dive In is a total stainer. I actually had a peel off base coat and it still stained my nails badly. I had to resort to toothpaste scrubbing, baking soda, lemon juice and lastly Orly Cutique. It was disastrous. I took a good two hours to remove them.

On a happier note, my event is finally done and I feel more relaxed now! Keep a look on my page as I get back more to my nails~



Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: