Hello there! Today's theme for Christmas is reindeer! I was inspired by Odette Swan on Youtube, watch her tutorial here . I did a sil...

#nailartchallengedec : Day 19 - Reindeer

19:35 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!
Today's theme for Christmas is reindeer! I was inspired by Odette Swan on Youtube, watch her tutorial here. I did a silhouette of reindeer on a packed gold glitter polish. I used No7 - Sun Rays and added a top coat to smooth the surface so I could start drawing.

At first I went with black acrylic paint and then realised it was too dark so I went in with white acrylic paint and left a gap to show some black outlines. It turned out better! As for my accent design, I painted my nail black with a-England - Camelot and then added some gold micro beads I got from Miss A. I then placed them near the cuticle creating a triangle.

So here is the final look! Yay or nay? 



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: