Good evening! Today is the 15th of December and today's theme is GIFTS. Christmas is the season of giving and I love the idea of th...

#nailartchallengedec : Day 15 - Gfits

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Good evening!

Today is the 15th of December and today's theme is GIFTS. Christmas is the season of giving and I love the idea of that ^^ Here is a little gif that is the main inspiration behind today's mani. CUTE CATBUG!! :3

 

Catbug is my accent design and I used a super tiny nail art brush which I trimmed down to size with a pair of scissors I basically followed the image and with much patience traced out the outlines first and then going in with the details. In case you're wondering the polishes used for Catbug are:

Yellow: OPI - I Just Can’t Cope-acabana 
Light Blue: China Glaze - For Audrey
Dark Blue: Essie - Avenue Maintain
Red: Rimmel London - Hip Hop
Purple: Rimmel London - Seduce


As for the other nails, I did a simple present with some glitter (of course!) I painted on a square shape using the polish bottle itself. I used China Glaze - Ray-diant! Then I simple outlined it with black polish and added a cross and added a simple bow at the top.

How do you think of this look? :3


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: