Hello readers! Here's something special *grins* My dear friend, Viro, is into henna and I helped her create an Instagram account fo...

Henna inspired Nail Art

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello readers!

Here's something special *grins* My dear friend, Viro, is into henna and I helped her create an Instagram account for her to capture all her work. She did some henna artwork on my hand and I took inspiration from her design in today's mani.



This is the look that I came up with to match my henna design:



I extracted two designs. First was the really cool pattern she did on my fingertips. I sectioned my nail into half, the lower half was some drips while the top part was scallop pattern. I used a brown acrylic paint and my Pure Color No 10 brush for all the details!

As for the accent design, I followed closely to the flower on my palm and did a rather sketchy look for it LOL. Oh, I forgot to mention the base! I used OPI - You're So Vain-illa.


Do give my friend a follow on her Instagram account, click HERE! Thanks so much for reading guys! See you in the next post *winks*


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: