Hello reader! Let's start by asking ourselves this: What is the easiest nail art one can achieve? My answer to that would be polka dot...

Maroon and Silver polka dots

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello reader!

Let's start by asking ourselves this: What is the easiest nail art one can achieve? My answer to that would be polka dots!

I set my mind on a deep maroon red to match an outfit and I thought it was too plain and wanted something simple yet fast to do. I resorted to my dotting tool :D

I applied to coats of Chine Glaze - Adventure Red-y and then I used a medium sized dotting tool with a silver polish Sally Hansen - Celeb City. I begin dotting in the polka dot pattern like so:


The outfit to be matched was a maroon sweater that I recently got, the red does match really well, don't you think?


As I was snapping those pictures, it came across my mind that Katy Perry's perfume, Killer Queen was a perfect match for my nails too! How could I not take a picture with it??



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: