Hello hello! Today I have a simple and fun mani to show you guys! It is inspired by a washi tape I got at Daiso, the two-dollar store. ...

Green Blue Chevrons Inspired by Washi tape

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello!

Today I have a simple and fun mani to show you guys! It is inspired by a washi tape I got at Daiso, the two-dollar store. It has a cute chevron pattern with blue and green-ish yellow colors. It goes with two blue chevron, one green chevron, then another two blue ones, so on and so forth.

I recreated the design and tada! 


I used OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the base and then using Kure Bazaar - Turkoise and Kure Bazaar - Carioca for the blue and green respectively.

I free handed the chevrons, boy was it difficult! I used Pure Color No 10 brush to do the chevrons and to amend mistakes, I went back in to touch up with OPI - MBSW. Here is a close up shot :)


I felt that this design is really simple and cute! What do you think?


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: