Hi there! Today's post is on a new brand to me! It is B Sqaured Lacquer and guess what, I bought myself the very first full size co...

B Squared Lacquer - Royals Swatch and Review

18:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there!

Today's post is on a new brand to me! It is B Sqaured Lacquer and guess what, I bought myself the very first full size collection of nail polish! Horray! *throws confetti* Royals is part of the Colorful Music collection that I got (with the help of a friend staying in the States).

The first polish I jumped at was obviously Royals. In the bottle, it already captivated my heart. And let me just warn you, that Royals did win my heart over!

Royals has a jelly like formula however it is completely opaque in two easy coats. I was really surprised and awed by just how smoothly it applied on the nail. This polish was problem-free! The only problem now is... explaining to you, my dear reader, the amount of sparkle and holo in this baby.

(Under artificial lighting)

(Under artificial lighting)

Royals is a blurple jelly which in some lighting shows more prominently blue while in others was a purple. It reminds me of the glaxies, just look at the macro shot above *heart shaped eyes emoji* There are like opaque dark purple micro glitters that seems like they were sandwiched between coats plus the slightly bigger holo sparkles lying around the nail, bringing yet more blingz!

(Under direct sunlight)

(Under direct sunlight)

As you can see above, it shows a pretty purple under direct sunlight and what's better is the amazing sparkle of the glitters that I just adore so so much! I swore, I kept looking at my nails the whole time I wore it. I would be taking the escalators up in a mall and unconsciously looking at my nails and moving them to see the sparkle hehehe :P

(Under indirect sunlight)

(Under indirect sunlight)

(Under indirect sunlight)

In this shot above, I snapped it with my phone camera just because it shows the nice combination of dark blue and purple. If you guys have been following me, I was not a purple fan at all. Until I came across Cirque Colors - Fascination Street (reviewed here) that changed my thoughts about purples. Well, that feeling is the same for Royals too.


(Under indirect sunlight)

Royals also looks really great without the sun on my nails because you get to see the glitters that reminds me of flakies in some ways and that the subtle soft look to it is just as delicious :P

And now...

(Under indirect sunlight)

I definitely did save the best for the last! This macro right here, is where my heart gave way and opened with big arms and virtually hugged this baby polish! *swoons* Oh, you could see how lovely the holo square glitters look right there and the purple jelly here looks super yummy *swallows saliva*

How much do I love Royals? I love it so much I am thinking it'll be my top three favourite polishes! I still can't get enough of it, honestly! I was really sad when I removed it :'(

Hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I love this polish LOL! Bye!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: