It has come to the last challenge of the #glamnailschallenge, and the prompt for today is GALAXY! I was inspired by the ever so talented Ta...

#glamnailschallenge - March 29: Galaxy

19:00 Karise 0 Comments

It has come to the last challenge of the #glamnailschallenge, and the prompt for today is GALAXY! I was inspired by the ever so talented Tamra of IG@ohmygoshpolish and in particular this mani which she also did a video tutorial on.

I followed her tutorial and this is my outcome :P


For my pointer and pinky finger I had two coats of piCture pOlish - Cosmos and then one coat of Pretty Serious - Twinkling Lights. For my middle and ring finger I had two coats of L.A. Colors - 63 and then did my water marble over it.

I don't know if my water marble pattern looks like a galaxy or not :P So I also drew on some white stars and dots together with some of the copper glitter from Twinkling Lights that I placed individually over the water marble.

As for the orange-yellow spots I mixed Fired Up and I Can't Cope-acabana to get a mix of orange and yellow and used a dotting tool to create it.


As for the water marble I used these polishes pictured. I'll just list them down for your reference :) 

Sally Hansen - Fired Up, Sally Hansen - Dive In, a-England - Camelot, Rimmel London - Simply Sizzling, OPI - I Can't Cope-acabana, China Glaze - Fairy Dust, piCture pOlish - Cosmos, L.A. Colors - 63.

I was initially quite scared I would screw up on the water marble part, but like what Tamra always says, there's no right or wrong! 

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: