Well hello there! It's been a while, hasn't it?? I recently participated in a collab with many others based on a RAINBOW theme!...

#TheReturnOfTheRainbowCollab Vertical Rainbow Gradient Mani

16:32 Karise 0 Comments

Well hello there! It's been a while, hasn't it??

I recently participated in a collab with many others based on a RAINBOW theme! I mean, I have not done this specific theme before so I thought it right just to try it out for fun! So first off, it was hosted by IG@nailslikelace and she opened this collab to everyone, how great! And so this is the collage of all of our work, all the colors are pretty!


There I am, on the bottom row, third from the right! HAHA! I had a hard time finding myself too LOL!

But for a clearer picture... here is a close up shot! I did a vertical gradient of rainbow colors across four nails and topped it off with China Galze - Fairy Dust! I did had to re-try multiple times with the gradient, but the outcome was nice so meh, it's okay!


For this mani I used Rimmel London - Hip Hop (red), OPI - I Can't Cope-a-cabana (yellow), Barry M - Spring Green (green), Barry M - Cyan Blue (blue), Kure Bazaar - Queen (indingo).

Yes, I missed out orange because I figured red and yellow would blend into an orange so I didn't need it LOL.

This mani was fun and I enjoyed trying out my first vertical gradient! Still have to practice more to get used to it tho!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: