Hello there reader! Today I have a long awaited swatch! I have been meaning to try this babe on but never found the right time :P Soooo...

B Squared Lacquer - Body Electric Swatch and Review

17:00 Karise 3 Comments

Hello there reader!

Today I have a long awaited swatch! I have been meaning to try this babe on but never found the right time :P Sooooo here I am doing it right now! Introducing B Squared Lacquer - Body Electric *ZAM* 

Let's start off this post with a close up of the bottle shot.


As you can see it has a nice soft pink base which carries micro purple glitters and small neon pink hexes and bigger ones too. Also, there are darker purple small and medium hexes. I very much love the combination! Sweet and electrifying at the same time *winks*

The swatches are in three thin coats and topped off with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat. The formula of this glitter polish is really great! Although the first coat was rather sheer on the pink base, but on the second it covered pretty well.

I could get away with two, but just did another to make it more opaque and even. There is absolutely no need to fish for any glitters at all, I swear. There is an abundance in the bottle, so don't you worry!

(Under artificial lighting)

Not forgetting the juicy macro shot! I really am in love with Body Electric *grins* I am not the usual pink-purple girl but this one is really nice and soft and has nice brights too thanks to the glitters! 

(Under artificial lighting)
I bought this polish using my own money and thought that this polish was worth the share if you ever thought of getting it. You should hehe! 

I loved it so much I had all ten nails paited with Body Electric!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey! Wanna thank you for constantly commenting on my blog posts :') And yes, this polish is really girly yet edgey :D

      Delete