Well aloha reader! Today I have some fun mani to share with you :) I wanted to come up with a mani based on Ruby Wing - Gypsy. It is su...

Stamping and Studding

22:03 Karise 5 Comments

Well aloha reader!

Today I have some fun mani to share with you :) I wanted to come up with a mani based on Ruby Wing - Gypsy. It is such a gorgeous bright minty blue. Lemme show you this picture I took on the go :P



So what I did was some stamping using BornPrettyStore.com stamping plate BP-L004 (reviewed here) that I was sent by them. I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White nail polish to stamp on the image. 

I then used a small sized gold stud to add on to the mani to bring out more glam and bling. It was bought from BPS using my own money. It came in an assortment of studs, click here for the product link!


Here is the all glorified macro shot hahahaha! Just kiddingggg! 


If you'd like to know the steps on who I did this mani, I made a video tutorial... enjoy!!!




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

5 comments:

  1. your nails look amazing! I wonder how you can come up with a nail art creation so beautiful as this!
    It's soo pretty and I love all the details ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia :)
      You're so sweet, thank you!! I get a lot of inspiration from Instagram :D

      Delete
    2. Hi Julia :)
      You're so sweet, thank you!! I get a lot of inspiration from Instagram :D

      Delete
  2. This is really cute. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete