Hello there reader~ It has been quite some time eh? I have been superbly busy preparing for an event and thankfully all went well last ...

Negative Space Stamping and Floral

20:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there reader~

It has been quite some time eh? I have been superbly busy preparing for an event and thankfully all went well last Thursday! The theme for the event was Dreams, but I didn't have so much time to do some galaxy nails so I did a some white floral stamping and blue floral pattern to match my dress instead.


I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and BornPrettyStore plate QA61 to stamp on the floral patterns. I stamped on the images on my base coat after which, I used Snow Me White to cover the tips of my nails just like a french manicure. 

As for my accent nails, I did a stripey negative space and then drew on some blue flowers and leaves on the white spaces. I was inspired by ChristabellNails tutorial and thought that her mani would tie in really well with the negative space stamping too!


I think I need not mention my new love for negative space right? :P


What do you think of my manicure? Share with me in the comments :D



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: