Well hi there! I'm here to share a new indie brand on the blog! I bought Dollish Polish from MeiMeiSignatures (not surprised right...

Dollish Polish - Penny... Penny... Penny... Swatch and Review

19:00 Karise 1 Comments

Well hi there!

I'm here to share a new indie brand on the blog! I bought Dollish Polish from MeiMeiSignatures (not surprised right LOL). This was the other polish I got together with I Am The Narwhal for a discount hehehe. 

So my friends, let's take a lookie at bottle shots first :D I have for you to compare how it looks like in different lighting too!

(Above: Natural lighting, Below: Artificial lighting)

Dollish Polish - Penny... Penny... Penny... (PPP) is a sheer but buildable polish. I can be very frank and say that I was very dissapointed on the first coat because it was that sheer. However, putting on the second coat was a lot better. I used two thin coats and the last coat a thick one for the swatches. 

(Under artificial lighting)

Formula was nonetheless good and I was really pleased to say that I do not need any fishing or swirling around of the glitter pieces, Speaking of glitter... PPP really did a good job here!

I especially love love loveeeee the nude-pink base with shimmers that shows off like ultra micro copper flakies. I would think that PPP is rather office friendly in fact!

(Under artificial lighting)

(Under artificial lighting)

Now, take a look at how PPP looks under natural lighting, I know the difference is quite big, but honestly irl they both are as amazing.

(Under natural lighting)

This is my fav picture, the wonderful macro does it again!! You can clearly see the copper square and hexagons and a few darker orange pieces too. The glitters go so well with the base which I mentioned earlier. Oh gawd, it looks so pretty...

(Under natural lighting)

Picture swatches wise, I feel like the natural lighting one shows of PPP more elegantly and softly which I really adore to look at! What do you think?

(Under natural lighting)



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful polish. I love it in both natural and artificial lighting!

    ReplyDelete