Well hello there! Today I have a cute stamping design to share with you :D I did this stamping over Dollish Polish - Penny... Penny... ...

Radiating Floral Stamping with Stripes

11:51 Karise 1 Comments

Well hello there!

Today I have a cute stamping design to share with you :D I did this stamping over Dollish Polish - Penny... Penny... Penny... using Sinful Colors - Black on Black and Bornprettystore.com's stamping plate number 53

Here is what my mani looks like :)


I used my Creative Stamper that I got from BeautySoFly. I love love looooove this stamper. It has been highly raved by a lot of nail artists that was why I wanted to try it for myself. Sure enough, it was really really great. 

You just need to pull some tips out from reviews by bloggers and YouTubers to know how best to use it! Here are a list of tips I have gathered and practiced:
  • I washed the stamper head with soap when I couldn't pick up image on first try
  • Roll the stamper on the stamping plate
  • Transfer image to nail by pressing nail onto the stamper head (see video tutorial)
  • Clean stamper head using scotch tape only (no polish removers!)

Moving on, you can see that the accent nail I did was some simple black stripes I did using my straight nail vinyls. Now time for some macro shots of my stamping. 


I have a video tutorial which you can see what I mean about the tips above! Enjoy the short 15 seconds video~



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: