Oppppsy daisy! I'm late on this challenge :P Here is my take on the holo pattern prompt for last week and I thought the NCLA HOLOS ...

#WNAC2015 June - Holo Checkered Nail Art

18:50 Karise 1 Comments

Oppppsy daisy! I'm late on this challenge :P

Here is my take on the holo pattern prompt for last week and I thought the NCLA HOLOS nail polishes in my collection were apt.

I used NCLA - Lightyears Ahead and Spaced Out and a few striping tapes! This is how my mani turned out :) 


I must admit I screwed up my pointer and baby fingers because I had a peel off  base coat and striping tape is not a good friend of it so... I covered it up with a full color of Space Out. I believe you can see the holo in the macro below much better!


I didn't put on a top coat hence the holo effect may not be that obvious, but you can view my previous swatches of LIGHTYEARS AHEAD and SPACED OUT!



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Striping tape....I have a serious love hate relationship with it lol.

    ReplyDelete