I'm very happy with my title hehe!  Lemme decipher for you, the base color I used is Charlie's Rad Lacquer - The Sky Is SOOOOOO...

The Sky is SOOOOOO Blue the birds from MoYou London flies!

17:50 Karise 1 Comments

I'm very happy with my title hehe! 

Lemme decipher for you, the base color I used is Charlie's Rad Lacquer - The Sky Is SOOOOOO Blue and the birds were stamped on from MoYou London Suki 08 plate.

I'll be honest, I thought up this mani based on The Sky Is Soooooo Blue, I was thinking what I could do around this polish so here is what I did!


I'm so captivated by TSISB, it has glitters and with loads and loads of holographic-ness going on!


I used the birdies on the plate as you can see below. For this look I did reverse stamping and loved how it turned out. Although in the macro shots you may see imperfections...
 







BUT WHO CARES?!?!
Macro glorious shot shows off TSISB so well! I love how I could have the mountain image below the flying birds, so pretty! I did wished though that I placed the decal a little lower so that the mountain is nicely at the tip of my nail.
Have a flying good day everyone :D

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: