Hello there! I recently found out that @nailpromote was doing a contest with manis that are being recreated. I do actually have a lot o...

Blues and Negative Spaces Recreation

20:50 Karise 2 Comments

Hello there!

I recently found out that @nailpromote was doing a contest with manis that are being recreated. I do actually have a lot of to-do manis that I would love to recreate but always forget to do them LOL. So I took this chance to do this mani!

I chose IG@vanityprojects nail art, basicially because there's a lot of blue going and there's negative space, which I love hehe!


For this nail art, I used straight Nail Vinyls to create this look. I first taped halfway down my nail and then painted the tip using China Glaze - Man Hunt. I then waited it to dry then added a fast drying top coat, Glisten & Glow's HK Girl Top Coat and waited for 15 minutes.

Then I went in again with the vinyls to create a triangle. I then used Flormar - 423 and filled in the triangle. For both polishes I needed two coats to make it opaque. What I did was paint a first coat on all the fingers then go back with the first and paint the second coat. So the in-between time lets it dry a little so that the second coat can stick better instead of wiping it all off.

Here's the macro shot for your pleasure *winks*


And here's the solo shot of my manicure :)




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments: