Hi hi! Today I have a Sinful Colors Swatch that I got at SaSa from Hong Kong. I always go there to buy like 10 bottles of polish, two b...

Sinful Colors - Secret Admirer Swatch and Review

18:50 Karise 0 Comments


 Hi hi!

Today I have a Sinful Colors Swatch that I got at SaSa from Hong Kong. I always go there to buy like 10 bottles of polish, two being the basic white and black hehe!

Anyway, today's polish star is Secret Admirer. It is this black base with crazy tiny silver glitter, throughout the entire polish. So amazing :O

It does remind me a bit of gun-metal! The formula on this was good, just be careful that loading the brush too much with polish can easily flood the cuticles as it may be a bit runny. Coverage however was absolutely great!

The swatches are two coats with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat, but honestly it was 80% opaque on the first coat which is really awesome!


Did I mention that the teeny tiny silver glitters seemed infused into the black base? Cause this macro pic sure tells me that! *drooooools*

I think that the macro shot gives more justice than the first swatch LOL! I think that Secret Admirer is such a pretty yet sophisticated polish, whatcha think guys?

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: