Well hello there! Today I have for you a long awaited swatch of B Squared Lacquer's Crystallize! This polish is suspended in a cle...

B Squared Lacquer - Crystallize Swatch and Manicure

21:50 Karise 2 Comments

Well hello there!

Today I have for you a long awaited swatch of B Squared Lacquer's Crystallize! This polish is suspended in a clear base, with glitter shreds in blue shifting green, purple and silver. What's even better is that they are all holographic!!! So imagine all that going on your nail! Here's a macro bottle shot for you to see what's going on in Crystallize.



So for the swatch, I sponged on Crystallize over Rimmel London - Punk Rock which is a deep rich purple. I sponged on two to three times to get the coverage I wanted. I didn't plan on covering the whole nail with Crystallize so I stopped where I found it sufficient.

Here are my macro swatches! The picture above shows the colors more strongly while the one below shows how it is like with less light right on reflecting the glitter pieces.


So I decided to do a manicure with this look, so I reached out to my one and only favorite purple holo polish, Cirque Colors - Fascination Street (reviewed here).

This mani turned out really purple-y and mysterious bling feel, which I found fun and nice. With glitters and holos, who doesn't like that right?



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments: