Hi there! Today's theme is flowers, and I decided to recreate the design of my home slippers! It is actually a paisley design but t...

#31Dc2015: Flowers

18:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hi there!

Today's theme is flowers, and I decided to recreate the design of my home slippers! It is actually a paisley design but there are flowers inside them which I though fit the bill. So here's how my manicure looks like against my slippers:


I started off with two coats of China Glaze "Something Sweet". For the middle and ring I drew on a paisley starting with Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" to mark out the shape. Then I outlined with a light green using Essie "Navigate Her" and with some dots around it too. As the inner white are is dried, I then created simple flowers using Something Sweet for the petals and Navigate her for the center. I also drew on some round shapes going off the nail using Barry M "Cyan Blue" and then with a dotting tool create small dots on the lines.

For my pointer and pinky, I started off with creating the teardrop paisley shape with Cyan Blue then leaving a space outline with Navigate her around the shape. After the blue was dried, I created flowers again now using Navigate Her as the petals and Something Sweet as the center. You can see the flowers more clearly in the picture below.


Here's another macro shot


I felt that I recreated it pretty well and it looks really like my slippers from far, don't you think?





| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: