Hey there reader! Today's prompt is rather fun, because I do have a pet doggie and I'd definitely do a paw print! I hope that s...

#31DC2015: Animal Prints

18:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hey there reader!

Today's prompt is rather fun, because I do have a pet doggie and I'd definitely do a paw print! I hope that still counts as an animal print LOL. 

I had on two coats of Anna Gorelova by Dance Lenged "22" which is a minty but dusty green with amazing small gold flakies. I chose this base color because it reminds me of soft grass where doggies love.

I then used a dotting tool to create paw prints using Sinful Colors "Black On Black". I did a cluster of paw prints on my pointer and pinky and did one paw on each my middle and ring.


Anyone else who also have a pet dog? Mine's called Koko and she's 15 years old this year! 



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: