Day 19 of the 31 days challenge! Today's prompt is all about galaxies! I first created a galaxy base on all my nails. I had a coat ...

#31DC2015: Galaxies

21:50 Karise 1 Comments

Day 19 of the 31 days challenge!

Today's prompt is all about galaxies! I first created a galaxy base on all my nails. I had a coat of black polish. Let it dry then pulled pieces of sponge and dabbed into white polish. Then I lightly dabbed the white polish over where I wanted colors to be.

After leaving it to dry for a bit then I added in the colors by applying it to the torn sponge. I used Sinful Colors "Verbena", Orly "Beach Cruiser" and Kure Bazaar "Turkoise". I also added some ILNP "Sirene" over the black spaces. I added some sparkle with China Glaze "Fairy Dust" and let it dry.

I used Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" to create dots and a star shape design on my pointer and pinky. For the others, I did some simple drips from the cuticle using a dotting tool and then a brush to connect the drips. I also added some white dots around too.


I then of course added a matte top coat, and boy did it turn out well too! "Fairy Dust" did not lose it's sparkle to the matte top coat, not bad! Here is a macro shot :D


Pretty pleased with my galaxy skills LOL but maybe not on my drips tho, looks kinda weird to me :'D


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: