Evening readers! I have for you a neutral toned manicure for today's half moon prompt! I had on two coats of OPI "My Vampire I...

#31DC2015: Half Moons

21:50 Karise 1 Comments

Evening readers!

I have for you a neutral toned manicure for today's half moon prompt! I had on two coats of OPI "My Vampire Is Buff" and added a layer of Glisten & Glow "HK Girl Top Coat". I waited for 15 minutes, just to be sure. 

I used those reinforcement stickers and placed them near my cuticles. Then I came in with China Glaze "I Heard That" and carefully remove the sticker right away. I used Wet N Wild matte top coat and I was still amazed that "I Heard That" glitter was still showing off strong!




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment:

  1. I would have never thought to combine these to colors together! I love it!

    ReplyDelete