It's Day 16 of September! Time for some geometric nails and a design which I wanted to try out for a long time! This manicure is re...

#31DC2015: Geometric

18:50 Karise 2 Comments

It's Day 16 of September!

Time for some geometric nails and a design which I wanted to try out for a long time! This manicure is recreated from @kgrdnr post and she even has a tutorial. If my nail didn't break which made me chop em down, this mani would've looked 10 times nicer :(


For the black, I used Barry M "Espresso" which is a black matte polish on my pointer and pinky. I also used it for the lines. The neon colors that I used are Shareydva "B10", Orly "Melt Your Popsicle" and Orly "Beach Cruiser". I did have a base of Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" so that the neon colors would pop more!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments: