Hi there! Today I have decided to do some glitter placement! But I didn't want to spend forever on one nail so I decided to do a fr...

#31DC2015: Glitter

21:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hi there!

Today I have decided to do some glitter placement! But I didn't want to spend forever on one nail so I decided to do a french manicure glitter placement manicure. And oh do I love this look so much!

I first painted the tips with Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and made the lines more perfect by using a flat brush dipped into polish remover to correct any mistakes. I let it dry slightly and then I placed iridescent glitter pieces on the white tips. 

Then I applied matte top coat over the whole design which makes it even more lovable because it makes the whole mani so real like a real nail LOL but with sparkly tips hehehe!




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: